Turks and Caicos - Grand Turk
The Turks and Caicos Islands are home to the world’s third largest coral reef and consist of two groups of tropical islands lying to the southeast of the Bahamas. Grand Turk is the capital island of the Turks and Caicos archipelago. Considered by many a global top 5 dive destination, Grand Turk offers some of the Caribbean’s finest diving as well as the region’s finest weather, white sand beaches, and a broad range of non-diving activities as well.
Our resort is located on the white sands of the famous Pillory Beach and is the only resort on Grand Turk that offers full hotel accommodations, dining from breakfast to dinner, beachfront bar, and an all-inclusive diving portfolio. In addition to Scuba, the resort provides ample snorkeling opportunities. Non-diving activities include kayaking, fishing, horseback riding, whale watching, beach combing, and strolling down Front Street in nearby Cockburn Town. Both the town and our resort provide intimate settings to an island that is rumored to be Christopher Columbus first landfall in the new world. The lighthouse on Grand Turk is one of the Caribbean’s most famous!
February 13-20, 2021 our Travel Package includes:
- 7 nights lodging
- Beachfront room (Double Occupancy)
- Breakfast daily with coffee, tea or juice
- Lunch daily – excludes beverages
- 6 days of unlimited shore diving
- Airport Ground transportation
- 5 days of 2 tank boat dives with diving valet service (Equipment rinsed/dried and stored daily.
- Unlimited use of kayaks, paddleboards, reef boards, beach kozys, hobie cats, snorkeling gear
- Bicycles at a $20 daily rental charge
- Round-trip air transportation from Providenciales to Grand Turk (30-minute flight)
You will need to provide:
- Air travel to Providenciales International Airport (Delta, JetBlue, United, American, WestJet, BA)
- All Scuba-gear and tips
Travel Adventure Price:
- $3295 (Club Aquarius receive $100 off!)
- $895 Single Room Supplement
- A non-refundable deposit of $400 is needed to reserve your space. Final payments are due November 15, 2020. Penalties apply to cancelled reservations.
Read all about the trip and the dive sites here! RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW - CALL 602-314-6650!