Scuba Equipment Service & Repair
When we dive and explore the underwater world, we carry the required gear needed to enjoy, explore and survive what the ocean has to offer. It is critical that your Scuba equipment is in excellent condition at all times
Scuba Professionals of Arizona’s Service & Repair Department is staffed by factory trained technicians who can perform annual maintenance and both warranty and repair service for most major lines of SCUBA equipment, such as Scubapro, Zeagle, Atomic, Aeris and many others.
Scuba Professionals of Arizona is equipped with a huge variety of brand new tools, testing equipment, specialty tools and an extensive inventory of parts and hoses. Our technicians will repair or service your equipment to the manufacturer’s specifications and fine tune it for the best performance possible.
It doesn’t matter if your equipment is brand-new or been on a few hundred dives, you can trust the technicians at Scuba Professionals of Arizona for your scuba equipment service & repair in Phoenix and to get you back into the water within a week or less.
Available Services and prices:
All Services will be completed within 7 days if not other advised. For a 24 hour service, please add $20!
- Air Fill (standard) – $6
- Air Fill 4500 PSI – $10
- Buoyancy Compensator (BC) with air 2 – $50
- Buoyancy Compensator (BC) with inflator – $30
- Cylinder VIP (Visual Inspection Protection) – $14
- Computer Battery Service – $20-60 (depends on the type of battery)
- Hydrostatic Cylinder Test (includes VIP, Air Fill and Valve Service) – $65
- Nitrox Regulator Service – $90
- Regulator Service – $65
- Tumble Service for Cylinders – $45
- Watch Battery Service – $10-40 (depends on the type of battery)
- Watch Repair – $50/hour (most repairs take less than one hour)
- Wet Suits Repair – $15/hour
The prices above are for labor only. Any necessary parts will be charged extra. Ask us about prices for any other scuba gear service & repair not listed above! Call 602-314-6650!