Scuba Skills Update Course
Recapture the feeling of total confidence after a long period without diving by updating the skills learned in your Open Water Diver course.
Your dive instructor will review the knowledge you learned in your Open Water Diver class as well as cover any new material. You will review dive planning, dive tables and dive execution to keep you safe during future diving activities.
You will have the opportunity to practice and review the scuba skills you learned in your open water diver class and learn techniques that may have changed.
This course is a 6 hour course (one day or two evenings) with a classroom session to review the academics and a pool session to review all the skills you need to know as an Open Water Diver.
This is also a great opportunity to re-learn your current equipment, or the perfect time to learn about and adjust your new equipment with the guidance of a dive leader.
After the course is completed, you will be a confident scuba diver, ready to take on the real oceans again!
What’s included in the Scuba Skills Update Course?
What’s not included?
- 3 hours of Classroom Review and Training
- 3 hours of Pool Review and Training
- Use of SCUBA equipment (BC, Cylinder, Regulator and Weights)
- A Scuba Skills Update booklet
- Sticker verification on C-card and logbook
Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Swimming Suit)Prices:
– Private Courses
- One-on-one: $210/person
- Semi-Privately: $160/person
- Private Group (3-8 persons): $140/person
– Scheduled Group Course: $130/person