Scuba Skills Update Course
Recapture the feeling of total confidence after a long period without diving by updating the skills learned in your Open Water Diver course.
Your dive instructor will review the knowledge you learned in your Open Water Diver class as well as cover any new material. During the course we will review dive planning & dive tables (computers), dive maladies and proper skills to keep you safe during future diving activities.
This course is a 6 hour course (group courses are offered the first Sat of every month, private and semi-private courses are also available) with a classroom and a pool session to review all the skills you need to know as an Open Water Diver.
This is also a great opportunity to re-learn your current equipment, or the perfect time to learn about and adjust your new equipment with the guidance of a dive leader.
After the course is completed, you will be a confident scuba diver, ready to take on the real oceans again!
What’s included in the Scuba Skills Update Course?
What’s not included?
- 2-3 hours of Classroom Review and Training
- 3 hours of Pool Review and Training
- Pool use of SCUBA equipment (BC, Cylinder, Regulator and Weights)
- Scuba Skills Update Digital Training Materials (online textbook and quizzes)
- Sticker verification on C-card and logbook
- One additional pool practice (on your own) if you desire
Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Towel & Swimming Suit)Prices:
Group Scuba Skills Update Courses are available monthly on the first Saturday. If you have a challenging schedule or a time constraint semi-private and private courses are available on demand and are scheduled to your availability.
- Scheduled Group Course - $130 plus tax, per person
- Semi-Private Group (3-8 divers) - $160 plus tax, per person
- Private One-on-one - $210 plus tax, per person