Join us for an incredible weekend of scuba diving in the Sea of Cortez just outside of San Carlos, Mexico!
Renowned by scuba divers for its myriad of underwater life, the Sea of Cortez is considered to be the “world’s aquarium.” And the Sea of Cortez has the greatest diversity of marine mammals in the world! In an afternoon, it is possible to see rowdy sea lions, playful dolphins, breaching whales, sea horses, morays, and vivid angelfish.
Our dive boat is 46 feet long, seats up to 36 divers, has a sun deck and is a twin powered vessel. This allows access to the dive sites around San Carlos and the nearby Island, which are attainable only by boat.
We are staying at the Marinaterra Hotel and Spa, located in the heart of San Carlos at the largest marina in Mexico, located within the boat harbor. This property faces the iconic Tetakawi Mountains and is walking distance to several restaurants and shops. It is also equipped with a gym, restaurant, chocolate salon & spa and pool bar. We will stay Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights in the hotel, checking out Sunday morning for the drive home...
What is the cost?$850 - Club Aquarius members get a $25 discount
per person! Not a member yet? Read all about the club here
and sign up Now!
- A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required to reserve your space. The trip needs to be fully paid five weeks prior to trip departure.When
- 4 nights accommodation at the Hotel with A/C (based on double occupancy)
- Hotel taxes
- 2 days of 3 tank diving, diving assistance, air cylinders / weights
- 1 day of 2 tank diving (Saturday afternoon), diving assistance, air cylinders / weights
- lunches / beverages on-board the boat
What’s not included?
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Health Club
- 32" LCD TV with Cable
- Electronic Safety Box
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Outlets with a USB port
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Tours available to book at the hotel (additional cost)
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Boat Tours
- Bicycle Rentals (nearby)
- Golfing (nearby)
What you need
- Meals and drinks not specified above
- Tips for the boat crew
- Transportation / Mexican Insurance
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
- Passport valid at least 6 months after the return to the U.S
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, 3 mm Wet Suit)
- Total Diving System (BCD vest, Regulator, Diving Computer, Compass)
- Current Certification Card