Join us to travel to Roatan, Honduras for a Scuba Diving Vacation of a life time! Discover Roatan, an island with authentic Caribbean and Latin American lifestyles and friendly islanders greeting you wherever you go. Our selected dive resort is located on Roatan’s Northeast shore. It’s the only dive resort in this area of the island providing you with uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy the private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach.
Roatan is surrounded by the world’s second largest barrier reef and it is one of the healthiest in the Caribbean. Explore sloping plateaus perfect for spotting macro life, sheer walls with large soft corals and barrel sponges, wreck dives abundant with life, crevices, trenches, overhangs and cavern systems such as two of the most popular dive sites Underground and Dolphin’s Den.When are we going?
May 2-9, 2020
Roatan, Honduras is a quick and easy flight as it is just 2.5 hours from Texas. Several airlines fly directly into the island of Roatan, via Dallas or Houston. Once our staff have booked their flights, we will post them here.What is the resort like?
Our resort is tucked away on the Northeast shore on the Caribbean island of Roatan. The resort is secluded, and has a beautifully manicured stretch of private white beach. Palapas, lounge chairs, kayaks, hammocks, beach beds are all meticulously maintained, and available to all guests.
The surf area is wonderfully calm and gentle, protected by the Bay. It is well-suited for relaxing dips, snorkeling, kayaking, and quiet walks. The hammocks beckon you sway in the ocean breeze and drift to sleep.
The pool is just outside the bar/restaurant and has many chairs and shaded areas nearby. Just a short walk down the steps and you are in the ocean! The restaurant offers a great selection of buffet choices and selected A la carte options.
The dive shop is a quick walk down the path from the restaurant and has space to store some of your dive equipment and offers rinse tanks.What does it cost?
The price is $1850 per person. Club Aquarius
members get a $100 discount per person! Not a member yet? Read all about the club here and sign up Now!Deposits / Payments
- $400 non-refundable deposit will hold your space. Final payments are due March 15th, 2020.
- Payment schedule will be arranged.
- We highly recommend trip insurance to help protect you and trip payments.
What’s not included?
- 7 nights at an Ocean-front resort (garden-view room) based on double occupancy
- R/T airport transfers in Roatan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Sodas, coffee, tea, water, milk and juices
- Selected alcoholic beverages
- 6 days of 3 tank boat dives, 1 night boat dive
- Insurance on land package
- Diving assistance
- Unlimited Use of Kayaks and Pedal boats
- Welcome drink, Hotel Taxes
- Round trip Airfare Phoenix to Roatan, Honduras (RTB). Airfare is usually available one year from departure. When the staff have purchase their airfare, we will post it here.
- Tip for hotel staff and boat crew
- Nitrox (must be Nitrox certified)
- Shark dive
- Single supplement fees to have a room to yourself - $300
- Ocean-view rooms are available to upgrade - $150 per person (based on dbl occ)
- Departure tax of $40 (usually included with your airline ticket - please confirm)
- Additional diving / land excursions (zip lines, animal preserve, iguana farm, etc.)
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
- Passport (must be valid 6 months beyond travel) with at least two blank pages
- Tourist visas are not required for US citizens visiting under 90 days. More info from the U.S. State Department
- Certification Card / Logbook
Diving Information for Roatan:
- Digital Underwater Camera
- Dive Lights (2 per diver - extra batteries or rechargeable) & marker light
- Cash for tips and to use in some smaller stores (shore excursions)
- Talk with your Doctor to see if you need any vaccines to visit Roatan, Honduras. More info available from the CDC.
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended – ask us about it!
Call today to make your Reservation 602-314-6650!
- Number of dives: 18-19
- Highlights: Beautiful sponges, topography, swim throughs, wrecks, eels, nurse sharks and more
- Shore excursions: The resort has a concerierge desk to help you arrange tours and activities
- Skill level: Beginner divers and up will enjoy diving here. The water has little current and offers crystal clear water with visibility of 80-100'!
- Water temperature: 78 – 84F,