Rental Scuba Equipment
Scuba Professionals of Arizona is where to rent scuba equipment in the greater Phoenix area!
Our dive shop is well stocked with any scuba gear you need to enjoy your next dive trip! Whether you are a new diver who has yet not decided which scuba equipment to invest in, or a traveling diver meeting Scuba Professionals of Arizona for a dive trip, our rental department has it all!
Scuba Professionals of Arizona’s rental equipment features brand new or almost brand new (no equipment is older than one year) SCUBAPRO equipment in a wide variety of sizes and styles. We offer Scuba Cylinders in either Air or SafeAir Nitrox in two types – RBS (redundant breathing systems) or primary diving cylinder (50, 63, 80 or 100 cubic feet).
All rentals require:
- All scuba divers must provide proof of SCUBA certification (limit of 1 Regulator / BCD per certification card)
- Credit card for security deposit (Visa, MC, Discover)
- Completion of a liability waiver and release form
- Renters must be 18 years of age or older OR be accompanied by their legal guardian or parent.
- Cleaning of all rental equipment before returning, cleaning fees may be charged.
Rental Prices per Day:
Rental Prices per Week
- Scuba Professionals of Arizona Dive ShopComplete Regulator System with Computer – $30
- Buoyancy Compensator – $15
- Wet Suit, 7mm – $14
- Weights, up to 30 LB – $8
- Cylinder (Size 50-63-80-100) – $10
- Hood – $7
- Mask – $5
- Fins – $5
- Snorkel – $5
- Computer – $20
Rental Prices per Week End
(from Friday noon – Monday noon)
- Complete Regulator System with Computer – $90
- Buoyancy Compensator – $45
- Wet Suit, 7 mm – $42
- Weights, up to 30 LB – $24
- Cylinder (Size 50-63-80-100) – $30
- Hood – $21
- Mask – $15
- Fins – $15
- Snorkel – $15
- Computer – $60
Our Weekly scuba gear rental prices are based on the Daily rent above times 5. Example: Regulator $20 x 5 = $100 for a full week!Air Fills are Free when you Rent the cylinder!