Red Sea, Egypt
The Red Sea is one of the most popular world class dive destinations. The diving is split betwen the
North and the South. The new RED SEA AGGRESSOR II™ offers guests a 7-night itinerary diving the best of the north to Ras Mohamed and the Straits of Tiran. Just off shore lives thousands of species of fish in beautiful crystal clear water with coral gardens, historical shipwrecks, breath-taking soft corals, and pinnacles. There are over one thousand species of fish in the Red Sea, 20 percent of which can be found nowhere else in the world. Where the Egyptian desert sands end, a marine paradise begins.
When are we going?
April 24 - May 1, 2021
We are boarding the boat on Saturday April 24, from 3 pm. We will dive Sunday - Friday when we return to Hurghada, and disembark on Saturday morning May 1. Considering that it is a long flight, You need to fly in to Hurghada on Friday April 23 at the latest.
What does it cost?
Rooming and pricing on-board is available as:
•1 Suite (queen bed) with porthole - $3100 per person
•2 Master staterooms (queen bed) with picture window - $3000 per person
•8 Deluxe staterooms (2 twin beds) with porthole - $2800 per person
All state rooms include bathrobes, hairdryer, fresh towels, a/c, 32” flat screen TV with media player and private bathrooms Club Aquarius
members get a $100 discount per person! Not a member yet? Read all about the club here and sign up Now!
A non-refundable deposit of $600 is needed to reserve your space. Final payments are due January 31, 2021. Penalties apply to cancelled reservations.
What’s not included?
- 7 nights on board the “Red Sea Aggressor II” (5 star yachts
- Up to 4 dives a day
- ALL meals daily
- ALL drinks– Water, Sodas, Tea, Coffee and alcoholic beverages (beer & wine)
Please call 602-314-6650 to sign up!
- Round trip Airfare Phoenix to Hurghada (currently served by Turkish Air, Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa & Condor, Egypt Air, Air Berlin)
- Tip for crew
- $45 port fee (charged on-board)
- $100 Marine Park Park (charged on-board)
- There is a 14% Value Added Tax (VAT) required by the Egyptian Federal Law for all on-board billings for any retail or service added to your bill that includes port fees, marine park fees, dive courses, clothing sales and Nitrox.
- Entry visa of $25 and a multi-entry visa for $60. (subject to change without notice)
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
- Passport (must be valid 6 months beyond travel)
- Travel visas are issued at the border for US citizens.
- Certification Card / Logbook
Call today to make your Reservation 602-314-6650!
- Digital Underwater Camera
- Dive Light
- Cash for tips and to use in some smaller stores
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended – ask us about it!