Scuba Diving in North Carolina is like nowhere else on earth! It is warm, clear and full of United States history! North Carolina is referred to as the “Graveyard of the Atlantic” with more than 2,000 known shipwrecks of many different origin such as German and United States. Some as old as the 16th century! Sites we may dive are U-352, Papoose, Schurz, Aeolus, Spar, Caribsea, Atlas, HMS Bedfordshire, Box Wreck, Ashkabad. Depth up to 120 feet. This is a specialized trip for advanced recreational divers. Watch this Youtube video
from our last dive trip to North Carolina!When?Sept 23-27, 2020
What does it cost?
$1250 per person. Club Aquarius members save $50!
- 4 nights lodging (2 people per room) / Incl Hotel taxes
- Hotel has wifi, 32’ TV, refrigerator and coffeemakers
- Hot breakfast daily at the hotel
- 3 days of diving & Diving Assistance
- Ground transportation
What’s Not Included?
- Additional diving / land excursion packages
- Meals and drinks not specified above
- Tips for dive crew, Trip Insurance, Cylinders (Air or Nitrox)
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit) & Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Round Trip Airfare to New Bern, NC
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
What You Need—Dive Credentials
- Advanced/Expert Certification Card, Logbook
- Minimum of 25 logged dives, (at least 2 dive to at least 70’, 2 boat dives, and
5 dives within the last year)
- 15 years of age or older
- Dive Computer programmable for Nitrox (bring your manual) / Nitrox Certification is recommended
- Surface Marker Buoy with line reel, Whistle or audible alarm
Deposits / Payments
A non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit of $200 is needed to reserve your space. Payments are accepted on the remaining balance. Final payments are due five weeks prior to departure. Penalties apply to cancelled reservations. Please see Scuba Professionals of Arizona for further details.
Call NOW, 602-314-6650 to reserve your spot!