This trip is fully booked - please call for wait list!
Indonesia, being in the middle of the 'Coral Triangle' that extends from Australia to the Philippines and across to Borneo and into the South Pacific has more marine diversity than anywhere on earth! 20% of the world's coral reefs, over 3,000 different species of fish and 600 coral species await. Indonesia scuba diving offers deep water trenches, volcanic sea mounts, World War II wrecks and an endless variety of macro life. Encounters with big pelagics (mantas, ocean sunfish, sharks) are common in the waters of Komodo, pristine coral fields and the unusal muck diving - there is literally something for EVERYONE!When are we going?
July 29-Aug 8, 2020
Considering that it is a long flight, we are flying into Bali Wednesday, July 29th (one day before we board the boat) for some sightseeing then we will fly to Lajuan Bajo the morning of Thursday, July 30th to board the boat between 10 am and noon. We disembark on Saturday, Aug 8th (before noon). What is the boat like?
Our floating dive resort is the Aurora, a 132 foot Pinisi-style teak moto-sail yacht. She is built with the old world charm and modern day creature comforts. She is staffed with a Captain, cruise director and up to 16 staff members (just about one for each guest!) to ensure all of our needs are taken care of! The upper deck has an open sitting area at the stern (back of the ship) a spacious sundeck with sun beds as well as:
•Diving Deck (Dive Equipment, Compressors and laundry)
•Dining Area, Bar and Sofas
•Captain's Bridge, lounge area, photo & video room
The main deck houses the guest quarters (8 cabins). Some have king beds, some with twin beds, and other have a combination of the two. Each cabin has a private bathroom, a/c and is decorated in traditional Indonesian decor with rich wood and colors.
What does it cost?
The price is $3880 per person. Our trip package includes many additional items such as diving assistance, one night hotel in Bali, transfers to/from the hotel in Bali, breakfast at the hotel in Bali, Nitrox exclusively for the Scuba Professionals of Arizona group and much more!
Club Aquarius members get a $100 discount per person! Not a member yet? Read all about the club here and sign up Now!
Deposits / Payments
- $600 non-refundable deposit will hold your space. Final payments are due April 1, 2020.
- Payment schedule will be arranged.
- We highly recommend trip insurance to help protect you and trip payments.
- 9 nights on board the “Aurora” double occupancy
- One night hotel in Bali with r/t transfers to Airport in Bali (breakfast next morning)
- R/T transfers to/from the yacht in Labuan Bajo (LBJ)
- 2-3 daytime dives and 1 night dive daily
- Diving assistance
- Nitrox (must be Nitrox certified) a $110 value
- Land excursions during surface intervals
- ALL meals (on-board)
- ALL drinks– Water, Sodas, Tea, Coffee, Fruit Juice, etc.
- Photos/videos and movie after our trip
What’s not included?
- Round trip Airfare Phoenix to Bali (DPS) with a connection to Labuan Bajo (LBJ). Airfare is usually available one year from departure. When the staff have purchase their airfare, we will post it here.
- Tip for crew
- $20 per person, per day Marine Park Park (charged on-board)
- Alcoholic beverages and other incidentals purchased on-board
- Single supplement fees are available (to have a cabin to yourself) it is an additional $200 per night ($1800)
- European power converters/adapters (2 round plug style)
- Departure taxes (usually included with your airline ticket - please confirm)
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
- Passport (must be valid 6 months beyond travel) with at least two blank pages
- Tourist visas are not required for US citizens visiting under 30 days. More info from the U.S. State Department.
- Certification Card / Logbook
Diving Information for Komodo:
- Digital Underwater Camera
- Dive Lights (2 per diver - extra batteries or rechargeable) & marker light
- Cash for tips and to use in some smaller stores (shore excursions)
- Talk with your Doctor to see if you need any vaccines to visit Indonesia. More info available from the CDC.
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended – ask us about it!
Call today to make your Reservation 602-314-6650!
- Number of dives: 18 – 29 depending upon length of stay
- Highlights: Manta rays, ocean sunfish, pygmy seahorses, ornate ghost pipefish, eagles rays and dolphins
- Reefs: 260 reef-building corals; 70 sponges and 1,000 fish, wall dives, pinnacles, sea mounts, shallow reefs and deep swim-throughs, tidal changes currents originate from deeper, cooler water holding large amounts of nutrients and planktonic organisms that fertilize reefs
- Shore excursions: Komodo dragons in Komodo National Park, pink sand beaches
- Skill level: Advanced open water, mostly drift diving due to currents, recommended at least 50 dives experience
- Water temperature: 79 – 85F, 25 – 30C