Florida Keys Dive Trip
We are DIVING AMERICA with our upcoming trip to the Florida Keys, May 12–16, 2021! You’ll enjoy three days of 2-tank dives, along with a night dive. You’ll enjoy the best diving in Florida including the popular Pennekamp State Park, Molasses Reef, French Reef, Christ Statue and Spiegel grove. Water temperatures in May range from 78-82 degrees so we will enjoy diving in thin wetsuits along with large schools of fish, nurse sharks, colorful parrotfish, octopus, many species of turtles, and coral - yes there is coral reefs in the USA!
When are we going?
May 12-16, 2021. Flying in on Wednesday, diving is Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Flying home on Sunday
What does it cost?
The price is $1100.
Club Aquarius members get a $50 discount per person! Not a member yet? Read all about the club here and sign up Now!
Single supplement fee - $375
Deposits / Payments
- $400 non-refundable deposit will hold your space. Final payments are due March 1st, 2021.
- We highly recommend trip insurance to help protect you and trip payments.
What’s not included?
- Four nights lodging in a three star resort
- Three days of 2-tank boat dive
- One night dive
- Weights and air cylinders
- Professional guided dives
- Boats provide warm showers, cookies, bottled water & dive briefing
- Round trip Airfare Phoenix to Florida. Fly into Fort Lauderdale or Miami.
- Travel from Airport to the resort/dive center
- Tip for hotel staff and boat crew
- Nitrox (must be Nitrox certified)
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
- Certification Card / Logbook
- Digital Underwater Camera
- Dive Lights (2 per diver - extra batteries or rechargeable) & marker light
- Cash for tips
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended – ask us about it!
Call today to make your Reservation 602-314-6650!