Cozumel, Mexico Scuba Diving Trip
Join Scuba Professionals of Arizona for a fantastic scuba diving trip to Cozumel, Mexico. Just a few hours from Phoenix, gets us to some of the most beautiful diving in Central America.
February 13-20, 2021What does it cost?$1695 per person based on double occupancy. Club Aquarius
members get a $100 discount per person!
Not a member yet? Read all about the club here and sign up Now
!A non-refundable deposit of $400 is needed to reserve your space. Ask about our new program with automatic payment processing. Final payments are due Dec 15, 2020. Penalties apply to cancelled reservations. We highly recommend you purchase trip insurance to cover your land package and/or airline reservations. Please contact us at 602-314-6650 with questions.What’s Included?
What’s Not Included?
7 nights accommodations based on double occupancy (ocean-front resort)
5 days of 2 tank boat dives / unlimited shore diving
Breakfast and Lunch daily (coffee & tea at breakfast)
Use of Air Cylinders, Weights and weight belt
Swimming Pool / Shaded Hammocks near the ocean
Entertainment/activities at the hotel
- r/t transfers
- Tips for the dive crew
- Additional diving
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Trip Insurance is $80-$100 depending on the cost of your flight – ask for details!
- Anything else not mentioned under “What’s Included”.
Book your Cozumel, Mexico Scuba Diving Trip NOW!
- Passport (must be valid 6 months beyond travel)
- Travel visas are not required for trips under 30 days
- Certification Card / Logbook