Costa Rica Scuba Diving Vacation
October 6-13, 2018
Costa Rica is one of the worlds’ most mesmerizing countries! Wedged between 2 oceans, Costa Rica has both diving and jungle related activities, lush rainforests and active volcanoes!
Costa Rica’s water temperature averages 80 degrees with visibility of 30 to 100’! There are many exhilarating places to dive with crystal clear water offers a variety of marine life such as large schools of fish, sharks, humpback whales, sting rays and much more!!
What does it cost?
$1,950 based on double occupancy. Club Aquarius members save $100!
- 7 nights at Villas Sol Hotel and Beach Resort (dbl occupancy)
- All Meals and snacks daily
- All drinks daily including alcohol
- 5 Days of 2 tank morning boat dives
- FREE Nitrox (must be Nitrox Certified)
- Class II-III Rafting and Rappel Adventure Tour
- Transfers to and from airport (Liberia LIR)
- Hotel Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Airfare / Insurance on Airfare
- Insurance on land package (highly recommended) $170.00
- Meals and drinks not specified above / tips for dive crew and hotel staff
- $29 USD departure tax (paid at airport with USD or Costa Rican $)
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, 1-3mm Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
What You Need
Deposits / Payments
- Passport valid at least 6 months after the return to the United States
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, 1-3 mm Wetsuit)
- Total Diving System (BCD vest, Regulator, Diving Computer, Compass)
- Current Certification Card / Logbook
A non-refundable deposit of $400 is needed to reserve your space. Payments are accepted on the remaining balance. Ask about our new automatic payment program on the balance. Final payments are due Aug 1, 2018.Penalties apply to cancelled reservations. Please see Scuba Professionals of Arizona for further details 602-314-6650.