California Scuba Dive Weekend trips
The Islands of California have so much to offer for scuba divers. The water is consistently clear, the seas are usually calm plus a wide variety of marine life awaits for Scuba Professionals of Arizona Divers’ to explore. This dive trip will take you to the clear waters of either San Clemente, Santa Barbara or Santa Catalina Island where there is beautiful, clear and normally calm waters to dive in. There are fantastic swim-thrus, ship wrecks and walls. We have chartered the very popular live-aboard dive boat the Great Escape . Come with us!When are we going?
How Much Does It Cost?
- Dec 30-Jan 1 2018
- March 23-25
- April 20-22
- May 18-20
- June 22-24
- July 20-22
- Aug 24-26
- Sept 21-23
- Oct 19-21
- Nov 23-25
- $275 (2 days)
- Club Aquarius
members get a $25 discount per person
! Not a member yet? Read all about the club here
and sign up Now!
- A $125 deposit is required to hold your spot. You need to pay the trip in full 1 month before each trip date.
What’s Not Included:
- Lodging on-board for two days and nights
- Meals, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks on-board
- Unlimited diving (your dive table limits apply)
- Dive assistans from our trip leaders
- Air fills (Nitrox and a small surcharge)
- The boat departs Friday evening at 9 pm and returns Sunday afternoon
California Trip ItineraryCall us on 602-314-6650 to sign up! Required Items
- Round trip transportation to California
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Weather permitting – fuel surcharge for outer island
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
- Current Certification Card
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves)
- Total Diving System (BCD vest, Regulator, Diving Computer, Compass)
- Environmental Suit and Hood
- Equipment Bag
- Dive Light
- Underwater Camera
- Reef Saver Kit
- Save a Dive Kit
- Surface Marker Buoy (SMB / Inflatable Buoy)
- Oxygen Analyzer (for SafeAir Nitrox divers
Did you know that after you have completed your certification dives at the lake you could earn a higher scuba diver rating, the “Ocean Diver” card?
If you have never completed a night, deep or wreck dive, don’t worry. Take an Advanced SCUBA Course or enroll in our Master / Expert Diver Course before your trip. We’ll teach you the ins an out of specialty diving so you are better prepared prior to the trip.Want to be a Dive Master?
Would you like to be a Dive Master one day and be able to take people scuba diving? Did you know, the Master Diver “Expert Diver”
Rating is the highest rating a sport diver can achieve? After achieving the Master Scuba Diver Certification, the very next step
is Dive Master! You can save a lot of money and time by taking the Master Diver “Expert Diver”
Course and learn the necessary scuba diving specialties to become a Dive Master.Book a California Scuba Dive Weekend!