California Scuba Dive Weekend trips
The Islands of California have so much to offer for scuba divers. The water is consistently clear, the seas are usually calm plus a wide variety of marine life awaits for Scuba Professionals of Arizona Divers’ to explore.
When are we going?
This dive trip will take you to the clear waters of San Clemente, Santa Barbara or Santa Catalina Island where there is beautiful, clear and normally calm waters to dive in. There are fantastic swim-thrus, ship wrecks and walls. We have chartered the very popular live-aboard dive boat the Bottom Scratcher. Come with us!
How Much Does It Cost?
- Nov 23-25
- 2019 Trips:
- Feb 22-24
- Mar 15-17
- Apr 19-21 (Earth Day)
- May 17-19
- June 21-23
- July 19-21
- Sept 20-22
- Oct 18-20 (Lobster Hunting Begins)
- $320 (2018 Trips) $340 (2019 Trips)
- Club Aquarius
members get a $25 discount per person
! Not a member yet? Read all about the club here
and sign up Now!
- Payment in full at the time of sign up will secure your space.
What’s Not Included:
- Lodging on-board for two days and nights
- Meals, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks on-board
- Unlimited diving (your dive computer/table limits apply)
- Dive assistance from our trip leaders
- Air fills (Nitrox can be brought on-board)
- The boat departs Friday evening at 9 pm and returns Sunday afternoon at approximately 3 pm
California Trip Itinerary - downloadCall us on 602-314-6650 to sign up! Required Items
- Round trip transportation to California
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Weather permitting – fuel surcharge for outer island
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
- Current Certification Card
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves)
- Total Diving System (BCD vest, Regulator, Diving Computer, Compass)
- Environmental Suit and Hood
- 2 Dive Lights, Marker Light
- Equipment Bag
- Underwater Camera
- Save a Dive Kit
- Surface Marker Buoy (SMB / Inflatable Buoy)
- Oxygen Analyzer (for SafeAir Nitrox divers)
Did you know that after you have completed your certification dives at the lake you could earn a higher scuba diver rating, the “Ocean Diver” card?
If you have never completed a night, deep or wreck dive, don’t worry. Take an Advanced SCUBA Course or enroll in our Master / Expert Diver Course before your trip. We’ll teach you the ins and out of specialty diving so you are better prepared prior to the trip.Want to be a Dive Master?
Would you like to be a Dive Master one day and be able to take people scuba diving? Did you know, the Master Diver “Expert Diver”
Rating is the highest rating a sport diver can achieve? After achieving the Master Scuba Diver Certification, the very next step
is Dive Master! You can save a lot of money and time by taking the Master Diver “Expert Diver”
Course and learn the necessary scuba diving specialties to become a Dive Master.Book a California Scuba Dive Weekend!