Join Scuba Professionals of Arizona for a fantastic week of diving in Belize. Just a few hours from Houston, gets us to some of the most beautiful diving. Belize is famous for it’s cayes (pronounced keys), the offshore atolls, and the barrier reef. The barrier reef, which is 185 miles long, is the longest in the Western Hemisphere. The cayes are coral sand and/or mangroves islands, that are located between the mainland and the barrier reef, on the barrier reef, and on or within the reef perimeters of the offshore atolls.
Belize is ideal to dive for Beginner divers and Advanced divers. There is everything from shore diving in shallow water to the Great Blue Hole at over 200 feet deep!
Enjoy diving with Eagle Rays, seahorses, swim-thrus, huge gorgonian fans, large schools of fish, and some of the largest barrel sponges you will ever see!
Our selected resort is in the laid back beach town of San Pedro, on the popular Ambergris Caye. We are just a few steps from the Caribbean Sea and the largest Barrier Reef in the Western Hemisphere. It's a beautiful location with lush vegetation, Mayan influence, Tahitian elements, delicious food, wonderful people, excellent service, great amenities, comfortable accommodations, and a wide variety of entertainment options. A true paradise!
It is within walking distance to grocery stores, entertainment centers, local and gourmet restaurants, banks, fruit shops, cafes, and Belizean art galleries. Golf carts are available for rental on the island for exploring.When are we going?
July 24 - 31, 2021What does it cost?
$1,795 per person based on double occupancy. Single supplement is $667.00.Club Aquarius
members get a $100 discount per person! Not a member yet? Read all about the club here
and sign up Now!
A non-refundable deposit of $400 is needed to reserve your space. Final payments are due April 1, 2021. Penalties apply to cancelled reservations.What’s Included?
What’s Not Included:
- 7 nights accommodations (double occupancy)
- 6 days of 2 tank boat dives per day
- Air Cylinders, Weights and weight belt
- Round-trip Airport Transfers from the Airport in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
- Hotel taxes
- Round-trip Airfare Phoenix (PHX) to Belize City (BZE)
- Round-trip Airfare from Belize City to San Pedro (SPR)
- $40 USD departure tax
- Single supplement for hotel $667
- Meals and drinks
- Additional diving / land excursion packages (zip lines, animal preserve, island tours, etc.)
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Anything else not mentioned under “whats included”.
- Passport (must be valid 6 months beyond travel)
- Travel visas are not required for trips under 30 days
- Certification Card / Logbook
Call today to make your Reservation 602-314-6650!
- Digital Camera
- Bug Spray (deet in pump style)