Bahamas Live aboard
We are heading back to the Bahamas May 3-10, 2019 for another beautiful week of sailing and diving in the turquoise blue waters of the Exuma Islands!
Join us on this trip to the Bahamas! We are embarking on a live-aboard sailboat for a week of cruising, relaxing and scuba diving in the Bahamas.
Our sailboat is the “Sea Explorer”, a 65′ sloop designed especially for scuba diving. Her crew consists of 5 very knowledgeable and fun professionals that will do everything to make this a trip of your lifetime!
We are scheduled to dive the Exuma Cays Land & Sea Park with walls, drifts, a blue hole, colorful reefs & we will have a thrilling Shark Dive! We will dive a lot (of course), sun bathe, explore, fish, and just relax.
This is a trip you need to join!
When are we going?
We are flying in on May 3, 2019 (Friday) and boarding the boat Saturday around noon. We will dive Sat - Thurs when we return to Nassau. Flying home on Friday the 10th of May.
Our trip leaders are flying American Airlines on these flights if you would like to fly with us:
Friday, May 3, 2019
Flight #2054 - Departing PHX 12:10 am arriving MIA (Miami) 7:42 am
Flight #4590 - Departing MIA 8:57 am arriving in NAS (Nassau) 9:58 am
Two different flights returning home:
Friday, May 10, 2019
Flight #893 - Departing NAS 12:55 PM arriving in CLT (Charlotte) 3:13 pm
Flight #778 - Departing CLT 4:45 PM arriving in PHX 6:10 pm OR
Friday, May 10, 2019
Flight #2834 - Departing NAS 12:37 PM arriving in MIA (Miami) 1:49 pm
Flight #2232 - Departing MIA 3:30 PM arriving in MCO (Orlando) 4:43 pm
Flight #682 - Departing MCO 5:25 PM arriving in PHX 7:04 PM What does it cost? $1,680 Club Aquarius
members get a $100 discount per person
! Not a member yet? Read all about the club here and sign up Now!
A non-refundable deposit of $400 is needed to reserve your space. Final payments are due February 15, 2019. Penalties apply to cancelled reservations. Who is our Trip Guide?
Our Instructor Tina Lowe will guide us on this trip. Tina has been cruising and diving the Bahamas many times and can answer any question you might have. Contact Tina- firstname.lastname@example.org!. What’s included?
What’s not included?
- 1 night in a hotel in Nassau Harbor Club
- 6 nights on board the “Sea Explorer” in a dormitory style cabin
- ALL meals daily
- ALL drinks– Water, Sodas, Tee, Coffee (Beer, Wine and Rum too!)
- Up to 19 Dives, Includes Shark Dive and Eco-Adventures!
- Port, park & fuel fees included
Please call 602-314-6650 to sign up! Required Items
- Round trip Airfare Phoenix to Nassau
- Tip for crew
- Meals and drinks before we embark on the boat
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
- Passport (must be valid 6 months beyond travel)
- Travel visas are not required for US citizens.
- Certification Card / Logbook
Call today to make your Reservation 602-314-6650!
- Digital Underwater Camera
- Dive Light
- Cash for tips and to use in some smaller stores
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended – ask us about it!