Advanced Scuba Courses
Now that you are a certified scuba diver, let Scuba Professionals of Arizona teach you how to do the specialties of diving! Take Scuba Diving to the next level by enrolling in our Specialty Courses.
Scuba Professionals of Arizona offers SSI Specialty Courses 2 different ways individually or as part of our unique Master Diver/Expert Scuba Diver
Course which covers 38 different specialty courses and includes 10 digital training apps!Expert / Master Scuba Diver
This program is unique to Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Classroom training in 38 different scuba specialty courses (see list below)
- 5 pool training sessions
– Pool 1 (Complete skill review)
– Pool 2 (Independent skills)
– Pool 3 (Stress/Rescue Diving Skills)
– Pool 4 (U/W communication, Lift bags & Line Reels)
– Pool 5 (Advanced Buoyancy, Navigation & RBS)
- Open Water Training (Lake and/or Ocean Scuba Dives)
including 10 digital training apps, materials, pool training and 10 digital certification cards and one physical Expert Diver certification card. Physical cards for each specialty (if you prefer) are available for $10 each.The Master Diver/Expert course include the following courses (digital training apps):
- Boat Diving
- Deep Diving
- Enriched Air Nitrox
- Equipment Techniques
- Night/Limited Visibility
- Perfect Buoyancy
- React Right (first aid, cpr, aed, o2)
- Science of Diving
- Sea Turtle Ecology
- Stress & Rescue
Also receive the following specialties (audit format - no pre-reading required):
Advanced Dive Planning, Beach Diving, Buddy team functioning, Buoyancy, Cave/Cavern Diving*, Cold water vs. temperate water, Cylinders, Digital Photography/Videography, Dive Computers vs. Dive Tables, Diving Tips, Dry Suit Diving, Hazardous Marine Life, Health & Fitness for Divers, High Altitude Diving, Hunting, Ice Diving*, Introduction to Dive Master/Instructor, Introduction to Technical Diving, Kelp Diving, Limited Visibility, Long Endurance Swimming, Open Water Safety & Survival, Public Safety Diving (Police), Reef Ecology, Salvage/Recovery, U/W Communication, Wreck Diving.
*The Specialty programs of Deep Diving, Cavern Diving and Ice Diving are NOT available to Juniors(ages 10 to 14)
Who can sign up?
Advanced or Expert Scuba Diving courses are available for any Certified Diver with a thirst for adventure, who is 15 years of age or older and is in good physical condition. All students need to complete a medical history form
, please note: your Doctor may have to sign the form as well.Course Structure
The Scuba Courses with Scuba Professionals of Arizona are designed with 4 parts:
- Home Reading / Studying
- Lecture and Q/A Sessions
- Pool Skills
- Open Water Skills (Lake and/or Ocean Scuba Diving)
Scuba Professionals of Arizona offers two types of scuba diving courses for Phoenix Scuba Divers
- Classroom Training in 38 different specialty courses
- Pool (Ocean Simulator) Training
- Pool use of SCUBA equipment if needed (BC, Cylinder, Regulator and Weights)
- Additional Classroom Training if needed
- Additional Pool (Ocean Simulator) Training if needed
- FREE Pool practice sessions while you are enrolled in this course and until you are certified!
- Certification Card when successfully completed this course
- Digital training apps (online Textbooks) /Materials. Included with the Course fee
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Surface Marker Buoy
- Dive Light
- Diver’s tool
Call Now 602-314-6650 to book your course!Group Discounts
- Total Diving System (BCD vest, Regulator, Diving Computer, Environmental Suit, Equipment Bag, Reef Saver Kit, and Save a Dive Kit)
Scuba Professionals of Arizona is proud to offer a 10% discount to those members of our military, police, fire, or EMT personnel.Ocean Certification?
Did you know that after you have completed your certification dives at the lake you could earn a higher scuba diver rating, the “Ocean Diver” card?Want to be a Dive Guide, Dive Master / Assistant Instructor or an Instructor?
Would you like to be a Dive Guide or an AI/Instructor one day and be able to take people scuba diving? Did you know, the Expert Scuba Diver Rating is the highest rating a sport diver can achieve? After achieving the Expert Scuba Diver Certification, the very next step
is Dive Guide
. Did you know our Dive Guides, AI and Instructors can dive for FREE! Ask Scuba Professionals of Arizona for more details!