10 Reasons to Choose Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- The most modern, high-tech AZ Scuba diving shop – located in Peoria, West Phoenix Valley
- State-of-the-art indoor, heated, 13 feet deep pool, equipped with an underwater camera and a counter-current generator to safely prepare the scuba diver in you to explore the wonders of the underwater world
- All levels of Phoenix Scuba lessons, from Experience scuba and Beginner scuba certification to Advanced diver, SafeAir Nitrox and Instructor certification. We’re awarded as a SSI (Scuba Schools International) Diamond Dive Center – a proof of quality!
- Experienced staff customizing your scuba lessons according to your needs so that you become a safe and confident scuba diver
- Your complete Scubapro Platinum Dive Center with only the highest quality of scuba gear and snorkel gear at competitive prices
- Experienced technicians servicing most brands of scuba equipment
- High-quality, new or almost new, perfectly well maintained scuba rental equipment
- Monthly social club meetings and scuba girls meetings to meet old and new Arizona diving buddies
- Scuba diving trips to destinations world-wide
- Safety focused and friendly staff that always take great care of every single customer
Conveniently located in Peoria, AZ on the 101 and Olive! It’s an easy access and drive from all over the Valley of the Sun!
We hope that these 10 reasons will help you in your decision to choose Scuba Professionals of Arizona as your scuba center. Whether you wish to get scuba certified, to continue your scuba adventure with Advanced Classes, for your scuba equipment purchases, rental of repair as well for and scuba dive travel you are interested in, we are here to assist you in your scuba adventure.
You can also check our customer reviews on Yelp
or on this page!
The most modern scuba diving pool in Arizona! 13 feet deep, heated, salt water pool with underwater counter currents and camera